04' girls whose who

Discussion of news of interest to Eastern District soccer.

Moderators: SAChamps, Grapevine, dualdellortos

The truth revealed

Re: 04' girls whose who

Post by The truth revealed » Tue Nov 20, 2018 7:56 pm

Really funny wrote:
Tue Nov 20, 2018 6:17 pm
Challenge 03 01 towards top
Albion 04 02 towards top
Dash towards bottom every age only one club sucks my friend and it’s not the top two
The weekend of Sept 28-29 revealed the truth about A and C. Every weekend since has been a series of lies against 3rd rate competition. All the Houston clubs are behind the top teams at FC Dallas, D’Feeters, Solar, Sting, Real Colorado, and Sporting Blue Valley. The only difference is A and C have fewer games against these clubs so they get to pad their records against weaker teams. But make no mistake, the Sept 28-29 results prove that all 3 of our Big 3 are way behind and all of our kids suffer because of it. As long as you continue to deny this very clear fact, you are enabling the leadership at all 3 clubs to continue this crap for another generation. Please stop!

Notreallyfunny

Post by Notreallyfunny » Tue Nov 20, 2018 9:00 pm

Really funny wrote:
Albion 04 02 towards top
Dash towards bottom every age only one club sucks my friend and it’s not the top two
Since this is the 04 thread....you conveniently left off that Challenge 04 is 1-8-0 at this point. Dead last behind Sting Austin. I'm guessing you think that is funny as well?

prettyfunny

Post by prettyfunny » Tue Nov 20, 2018 9:14 pm

Notreallyfunny wrote:
Tue Nov 20, 2018 9:00 pm
Really funny wrote:
Albion 04 02 towards top
Since this is the 04 thread....you conveniently left off that Challenge 04 is 1-8-0 at this point. Dead last behind Sting Austin. I'm guessing you think that is funny as well?
Also note the one win is against an expansion ecnl club.

It's not funny for the kids, but for the DOCs who play politics giving undeserving players spots on the top teams it's hilarious.

Credit

Post by Credit » Tue Nov 20, 2018 11:09 pm

Rush Dash have never had consistent success challenge have you never give credit for teams that do well you always deflect from how bad Dash are. Your a joke always have been and always will be. Post facts those pesky things that get in the way from all Rush staff who have to post on here to keep DG making his 252 a year for being a failed coach himself. Patents wake up he is making more than doctors lawyers etc for being a shoe salesman 😂

hsdropout

Post by hsdropout » Wed Nov 21, 2018 12:05 am

Credit wrote:
Tue Nov 20, 2018 11:09 pm
Rush Dash have never had consistent success challenge have you never give credit for teams that do well you always deflect from how bad Dash are. Your a joke always have been and always will be. Post facts those pesky things that get in the way from all Rush staff who have to post on here to keep DG making his 252 a year for being a failed coach himself. Patents wake up he is making more than doctors lawyers etc for being a shoe salesman 😂
Speaking of credit, looks like you never earned any high school credits in English.

You r problem

Post by You r problem » Wed Nov 21, 2018 8:47 am

Credit wrote:
Tue Nov 20, 2018 11:09 pm
I agree. DG has done a great job of building a huge club from almost nothing. The problem is that this huge club cannot produce enough good players to field teams that compete with top clubs. They blame soccer culture and bad genetics of the players, but the truth is that he has surrounded himself with all of his buddies that suck at coaching girls soccer and they hire a bunch of low quality part timers to coach the little ones. He needs to go or, at least, focus on the business side of the club and hire a real soccer person to run the girls side. But, neither will happen. So there, I have bashed my own club. I realize the truth. Now, let me tell you about A and C. When compared to Dash, they may look good. Is that how you want measure yourself? Against Dash??? Both A and C are miles behind FC Dallas, Solar, D’Feeters, Sting, Real Colorado, Sporting Blue Valley, and even Lonestar. As long as you are content to be the top turd on the big pile of dung we call Houston youth soccer, you are dooming a whole generation of 7 yr old soccer players to another decade of the same BS.

freddyadu

Post by freddyadu » Sun Jul 04, 2021 7:51 pm

What happen to all those great Kingwood 04 girls? I only heard of 1 commit and its coach daddy's daughter at LSU I guess rest are a bust!

History Lesson

Post by History Lesson » Tue Jan 18, 2022 1:06 pm

Steve wrote:
Fri Jun 21, 2013 4:26 pm
It appears there are only a handful of big clubs in Houston who seem to be in control and in agreement on the model for success in soccer. Clearly the machine is broken but no one wants to admit to it or allow there egos to take a hit. It also appears none of them has the guts to go out and try to right the ship.

You don't need to work at NASA to understand why the 4th largest city in America can not compete on a national level in soccer. You want to be successful? model yourself after successful programs simple as that no big secret, no need to reinvent it, just follow the success and soon you will have it too. North Texas, Southern California, Colorado, and Chicago all do things in a similar way and all have great success. Maybe some day we might model our soccer after them but until then we are all stymied.

If this area was more successful it would benefit all in area top to bottom unfortunately Houston is not on the talent radar and has quite a way to go.
In light of all the consternation in the 07 thread about how Houston soccer is broken and how families are scared to change anything and do what is best for their children, here's a post from almost 10 years ago...The more things change, the more they stay the same.

ibet

Post by ibet » Tue Jan 18, 2022 3:58 pm

History Lesson wrote:
Tue Jan 18, 2022 1:06 pm
Steve wrote:
It appears there are only a handful of big clubs in Houston who seem to be in control and in agreement on the model for success in soccer. Clearly the machine is broken but no one wants to admit to it or allow there egos to take a hit. It also appears none of them has the guts to go out and try to right the ship.

You don't need to work at NASA to understand why the 4th largest city in America can not compete on a national level in soccer. You want to be successful? model yourself after successful programs simple as that no big secret, no need to reinvent it, just follow the success and soon you will have it too. North Texas, Southern California, Colorado, and Chicago all do things in a similar way and all have great success. Maybe some day we might model our soccer after them but until then we are all stymied.

If this area was more successful it would benefit all in area top to bottom unfortunately Houston is not on the talent radar and has quite a way to go.
In light of all the consternation in the 07 thread about how Houston soccer is broken and how families are scared to change anything and do what is best for their children, here's a post from almost 10 years ago...The more things change, the more they stay the same.
And I bet in another 10 years we'll be back here saying the same thing. Thankfully my last DD only has 1 1/2 years left. Feel bad for all the ones coming up stuck in the endless loop.

Endless

Post by Endless » Thu Feb 24, 2022 2:04 pm

ibet wrote:
Tue Jan 18, 2022 3:58 pm
History Lesson wrote:
Tue Jan 18, 2022 1:06 pm
Steve wrote:

And I bet in another 10 years we'll be back here saying the same thing. Thankfully my last DD only has 1 1/2 years left. Feel bad for all the ones coming up stuck in the endless loop.

And yet we have been on the endless loop and the mediocre clubs keep us all attached to their hips. I feel bad for our current girls. Noone (parents) has done anything about it. If they have tried the clubs have kept it quiet.