04' girls whose who

Discussion of news of interest to Eastern District soccer.

Moderators: SAChamps, Grapevine, dualdellortos

Agreed

Re: 04' girls whose who

Post by Agreed » Tue Nov 20, 2018 2:23 pm

Utopia wrote:
Tue Nov 20, 2018 1:40 pm
If we lived in anything remotely close to a soccer community, Dash would play friendlies with Albion and Challenge a couple of times per year. The kids want it, the parents want it, but the clubs (all of them) will never let it happen. Instead, tbey will convince their blind supporters that “it is them that won’t play us.”

Join me! Say it! The Big 3 all suck!
I agree.

Funny

Re: 04' girls whose who

Post by Funny » Tue Nov 20, 2018 2:27 pm

Dash are rock bottom. Remember last year when 04 Albion went unbeaten against Sting and Dfeeters. One of your players keeps calling our coach wants out me thinks Dash is a mess right now.

stupid

Re: 04' girls whose who

Post by stupid » Tue Nov 20, 2018 2:37 pm

C and A 04 ECRL teams also doing well. Dash FDL not so much. Agree with poster above, it's ridiculous these clubs can't play each other on off weekends. I'd throw Rise into this too, they have decent teams in some age groups that would be good friendly opponents. DOC's ego are just too big to allow what's best for the kids.

You r the prob

Re: 04' girls whose who

Post by You r the prob » Tue Nov 20, 2018 5:09 pm

Funny wrote:
Tue Nov 20, 2018 2:27 pm
Dash are rock bottom. Remember last year when 04 Albion went unbeaten against Sting and Dfeeters. One of your players keeps calling our coach wants out me thinks Dash is a mess right now.
You’re an idiot. You continue to stick to your “my club is Better than your club” garbage. “Remember last year?” Really? That’s good enough for you? Dallas has a minimum of 4 girls’ clubs that are better than the best (whoever that is) club in Houston. Measurements? Lets try performance in top leagues, national titles and finals appearances, college placements, and YNT players. For you to continue the same tired argument of who is the best in Houston is embarrassing. All the Houston clubs SUCK. You are the reason it continues. Albion leadership reads a post like this and they play their “We are Albion” organ grinder and you start your dancing monkey routine that distracts everyone from the truth. All the Houston clubs SUCK. The Dallas clubs, parents, and players laugh at us and mock us for fighting over who amongst us suck the least! You want to proudly proclaim your club as the biggest turd in the toilet? If that’s good enough for you, then you deserve this crap we call Houston soccer!

FDL

Re: 04' girls whose who

Post by FDL » Tue Nov 20, 2018 5:15 pm

stupid wrote:
Tue Nov 20, 2018 2:37 pm
C and A 04 ECRL teams also doing well. Dash FDL not so much. Agree with poster above, it's ridiculous these clubs can't play each other on off weekends. I'd throw Rise into this too, they have decent teams in some age groups that would be good friendly opponents. DOC's ego are just too big to allow what's best for the kids.
Some of the FDL players for Dash have been playing with the DA team. The 04 DA team has had a lot of injuries and have utilized FDL players in every game. This is probably part of the reason both teams have had some struggles.

Join

Re: 04' girls whose who

Post by Join » Tue Nov 20, 2018 5:47 pm

Agreed wrote:
Tue Nov 20, 2018 2:23 pm
Utopia wrote:
Tue Nov 20, 2018 1:40 pm
If we lived in anything remotely close to a soccer community, Dash would play friendlies with Albion and Challenge a couple of times per year. The kids want it, the parents want it, but the clubs (all of them) will never let it happen. Instead, tbey will convince their blind supporters that “it is them that won’t play us.”

Join me! Say it! The Big 3 all suck!
I agree.
I agree.
They are bad. All three. So sad.

FDL

Re: 04' girls whose who

Post by FDL » Tue Nov 20, 2018 5:52 pm

FDL wrote:
Tue Nov 20, 2018 5:15 pm
stupid wrote:
Tue Nov 20, 2018 2:37 pm
C and A 04 ECRL teams also doing well. Dash FDL not so much. Agree with poster above, it's ridiculous these clubs can't play each other on off weekends. I'd throw Rise into this too, they have decent teams in some age groups that would be good friendly opponents. DOC's ego are just too big to allow what's best for the kids.
Some of the FDL players for Dash have been playing with the DA team. The 04 DA team has had a lot of injuries and have utilized FDL players in every game. This is probably part of the reason both teams have had some struggles.
But the FDL team was suppose to be the up and coming players of DA. You mean they aren't pulling their weight. The FDL team has very average players. But don't use them as an excuse for losses. The players from FDL were never strong enough for DA. It's all a mess and it's the DOC's fault all that politics and favoritism is biting them all in the butt. Sadly, it's at the expense of the players who just want some good training and game experience.

changes

Re: 04' girls whose who

Post by changes » Tue Nov 20, 2018 6:00 pm

FDL wrote:
Tue Nov 20, 2018 5:52 pm
The players from FDL were never strong enough for DA.
Meh, I think they are interchangeable with two to four exceptions per team.

Nope

Re: 04' girls whose who

Post by Nope » Tue Nov 20, 2018 6:06 pm

FDL wrote:
Tue Nov 20, 2018 5:52 pm
FDL wrote:
Tue Nov 20, 2018 5:15 pm
stupid wrote:
Tue Nov 20, 2018 2:37 pm
C and A 04 ECRL teams also doing well. Dash FDL not so much. Agree with poster above, it's ridiculous these clubs can't play each other on off weekends. I'd throw Rise into this too, they have decent teams in some age groups that would be good friendly opponents. DOC's ego are just too big to allow what's best for the kids.
Some of the FDL players for Dash have been playing with the DA team. The 04 DA team has had a lot of injuries and have utilized FDL players in every game. This is probably part of the reason both teams have had some struggles.
But the FDL team was suppose to be the up and coming players of DA. You mean they aren't pulling their weight. The FDL team has very average players. But don't use them as an excuse for losses. The players from FDL were never strong enough for DA. It's all a mess and it's the DOC's fault all that politics and favoritism is biting them all in the butt. Sadly, it's at the expense of the players who just want some good training and game experience.
Nope, that's not what I'm saying. The girls have done a nice job when playing with the DA. It's really not a mess, just a lot of injuries. That's no one's fault. It happens.

Really funny

Re: 04' girls whose who

Post by Really funny » Tue Nov 20, 2018 6:17 pm

Challenge 03 01 towards top
Albion 04 02 towards top
Dash towards bottom every age only one club sucks my friend and it’s not the top two

Post Reply