We are Challenge

Discussion of news of interest to Eastern District soccer.

Moderators: SAChamps, Grapevine, dualdellortos

smugrr

Re: We are Challenge

Post by smugrr » Wed Jul 28, 2021 3:13 pm

Can't you Houston area people get it together? You have seven million people and all you can boast about re ECNL is one team in Virginia. I am not sure I can count the number of N. Texas teams there. But then your loss is our gain.....

Lake Flaccid

Re: We are Challenge

Post by Lake Flaccid » Fri Aug 06, 2021 10:28 am

smugrr wrote:
Wed Jul 28, 2021 3:13 pm
Can't you Houston area people get it together? You have seven million people and all you can boast about re ECNL is one team in Virginia. I am not sure I can count the number of N. Texas teams there. But then your loss is our gain.....
Settle down there Horatio Hornblower, I suspect you only let your kid out of her cage to go to soccer practice and play in games. Weirdo

smugrr

Re: We are Challenge

Post by smugrr » Sun Aug 08, 2021 2:12 pm

Hardly. Two other sports as well.

FoodFor30

Re: We are Challenge

Post by FoodFor30 » Mon Aug 09, 2021 3:44 pm

Have a team of girls heading to The Woodlands for the HDDYS Youth Cup in a couple of weeks and am looking for indoor/outdoor restaurant recommendations within a 15 minute drive that can accommodate large groups. Thanks in advance.

Dining

Re: We are Challenge

Post by Dining » Mon Aug 09, 2021 9:56 pm

FoodFor30 wrote:
Mon Aug 09, 2021 3:44 pm
Have a team of girls heading to The Woodlands for the HDDYS Youth Cup in a couple of weeks and am looking for indoor/outdoor restaurant recommendations within a 15 minute drive that can accommodate large groups. Thanks in advance.
Here is a link to some ideas around The Woodlands Mall.
https://www.visitthewoodlands.com/blog/ ... woodlands/

Also if you want to venture away from the city, just 23 minutes away is PaPa’s On The Lake.
https://www.papasonthelake.com/gallery

Good luck in the Youth Cup!

Buffalo Smugrr

Re: We are Challenge

Post by Buffalo Smugrr » Thu Aug 12, 2021 12:11 pm

smugrr wrote:
Sun Aug 08, 2021 2:12 pm
Hardly. Two other sports as well.
It puts the lotion in the basket

Scrimmages

Re: We are Challenge

Post by Scrimmages » Sun Aug 15, 2021 2:46 pm

How did the scrimmages vs Sting Austin go?

04ECNL

Re: We are Challenge

Post by 04ECNL » Sun Aug 15, 2021 6:09 pm

Scrimmages wrote:
Sun Aug 15, 2021 2:46 pm
How did the scrimmages vs Sting Austin go?
Don’t know about Challenge but Albion 04/03ECNL
1-0 against Sting 04/03 ECNL. Sting played strong today and it could have gone the other way.

Congrats Pat

Re: We are Challenge

Post by Congrats Pat » Fri Aug 20, 2021 6:00 pm

Congrats to Pat O. Great to have the TX ECNL representation reside in STX.

Jiggletits69

Re: We are Challenge

Post by Jiggletits69 » Sun Aug 22, 2021 4:01 am

Congrats Pat wrote:
Fri Aug 20, 2021 6:00 pm
Congrats to Pat O. Great to have the TX ECNL representation reside in STX.
Well thank you anonymous poster, means a lot coming from you.

Post Reply