We Are Lonestar

Discussion of Items of Interest to Western District

Moderators: SAChamps, Grapevine, generalzodd

Summers Eve

Re: We Are Lonestar

Post by Summers Eve » Sun Sep 26, 2021 6:17 pm

Other wrote:
Fri Sep 24, 2021 5:57 pm
Hannah coaches because she loves the game and cares about the girls. She has a job outside of coaching. She played at Texas and coaching the younger girls is a passion that she cares about and she’s a good coach. Parents and kids love her.
One common complaint from her players is that she smells funny. Combo of old socks and rotten fish.

Commendable that Higgs is giving back to the game. Her club coaches were poor role models and she wants her players to have a better experience than hers.

Skeeve

Post by Skeeve » Mon Sep 27, 2021 12:09 am

Well skeever showed at the game today. What a joke? Why are u here was all anyone thought. if Sophia wasn’t here would u be out here? Nope. So stay home!? He had his notebook and took notes like he mattered.Sophia can’t you do the job! Wtf. Loser. Go study like you announced. No one liked or likes you. It’s just sad. You quit right? Loser what a joke Thanks for the laugh tonight though!! Poor Sophia. So sad

Stinky Poops

Post by Stinky Poops » Mon Sep 27, 2021 6:53 pm

Poops still stink. That will never change.

Question

Post by Question » Tue Sep 28, 2021 11:13 am

I’m curious - one is if you hate the Poops so much why are you there? If you are not then why do you care. Constantly posting same garbage. I think they are awful too but don’t really care as it does not effect my kid.

My other question is , obviously Jackie has made coaching soccer her full time profession , so why has she shown zero ambition to get only a C license? I’ve been through the licensing process and ANYONE can get a C. The B license and higher is where they actually make it more difficult and weed out the weaker coaches.
Not saying all B and higher coaches are good but a C license is like “thanks for your money , here is your license” pretty much.

blah

Post by blah » Tue Sep 28, 2021 1:19 pm

Thanks H wrote:
Sat Sep 25, 2021 11:24 pm
Other wrote:
Fri Sep 24, 2021 5:57 pm
Hannah coaches because she loves the game and cares about the girls. She has a job outside of coaching. She played at Texas and coaching the younger girls is a passion that she cares about and she’s a good coach. Parents and kids love her.
Oh gee whiz thanks for chiming in Hannah.
I have stumbled across UEFA A's and USSF A's and they should never be around children. They are book smart coaches. Those courses are a litany of diatribe. If you have a college education, almost anyone can pass the book part. The playing part is not as hard as one would think. Give me a kid who wants to coach, watch games, and ask coaches with experience, any day of the week over many of those bozoos running around with a paper saying they have an A license. YOU want education. Go watch and study a game. You can see patterns that are evident from back to forward that are practice ad naseum at their training sessions.

Hannah, I have seen you coach. You keep doing what you are doing. You already are better than those with "high level badges".

So says

Post by So says » Tue Sep 28, 2021 4:00 pm

So says the coach with a F license.

Staynurlane

Post by Staynurlane » Tue Sep 28, 2021 5:09 pm

You obviously have no clue what you’re talking about. Anyone can pass the book part? And the playing part is not that hard? There’s not a test on the B or a license where are you read a book and then you pass the rules of the game test. And there’s not a part of the test where you play a game of soccer in the grade you on your playing ability. You are actually running training sessions and creating training sessions. Yes they do evaluate you’re playing ability to an extent, but that is when you are participating in somebody else’s training sessions and they are not particularly strict on playing ability.
The B license has about a 50% failure rate. The a license is not quite as high on the failure rate but I guess they figure if you’ve made it to that point…. That is why you see a lot of “coaches“ with C license and no hire. Much much more difficult to get a B license.

Does that mean every coach with a B license or a license is a quality coach? Absolutely not. There’s still some clowns that get through. Quite a few actually. But it does mean that they’re at least serious enough about their craft to seek higher knowledge, better themselves as coaches and their credibility.
If it’s someone like this Hannah, then I see Plaisance is fine she doesn’t need to get a B or an a license because she has a real job and this is just a hobby for her. But someone like Jackie poop who is wanting to make this her full-time profession it’s ridiculous. She’s not gonna become a better coach out there at the Lonestar‘s fields

Turd Ferguson

Post by Turd Ferguson » Wed Sep 29, 2021 1:35 am

The poops don't need no stinking badges

Feckin Poops

Post by Feckin Poops » Sun Oct 17, 2021 2:26 pm

Come on poops, get your shiht together. Hurley smerks

swd

Post by swd » Thu Oct 21, 2021 4:14 pm

A little secret for all you "sheep" stuck in WDDOA.
WDDOA league is just another arm of lonestar. Control the league control the results. Well played LS, well played. Development at its finest. Youth soccer in this town is a joke thanks to LS.