We Are Lonestar

Discussion of Items of Interest to Western District

Moderators: SAChamps, Grapevine, generalzodd

whichone

Re: We Are Lonestar

Post by whichone » Thu Sep 16, 2021 10:54 am

So which one of you losers allowed your wife to tell the AR off at last nights AFC match. On national tv she's dropping f bombs. Only an entitled LS parent would do that.

Super Pooper

Post by Super Pooper » Thu Sep 16, 2021 11:14 pm

whichone wrote:
Thu Sep 16, 2021 10:54 am
So which one of you losers allowed your wife to tell the AR off at last nights AFC match. On national tv she's dropping f bombs. Only an entitled LS parent would do that.
The one and only Mrs Poop is to blame for that one

Skever

Post by Skever » Fri Sep 24, 2021 6:26 am

Where o where has the "Skever" gone off too? Seems the team and coaching numbers have dropped way down...

http://lonestar-sc.com/elite

Karma has finally visited Loneshit

Shocker

Post by Shocker » Fri Sep 24, 2021 1:16 pm

Damn- I was honestly surprised at how poorly licensed and qualified those coaches are that they have with the U11 teams. Lorne is the ONLY one with a license above a “c”. And they all have horrible playing backgrounds. I mean yeah they try to make it look good but none of them have ever played at a high quality level or coached at a high level either. The little ones should have some of your better coaches really.

Oh and PLEASE. Do not say this Sergio has a UEFA B license because that is Bll$hit. All those guys from Europe claim that kind of garbage. Ask him to show you his certificate as proof. Wanna bet he can’t.

Gets worse

Post by Gets worse » Fri Sep 24, 2021 1:24 pm

Wow, just looked at the girls side and it’s even worse. I did not realize that Jackie Pope Only has her C license and this Hannah Higgins has the all powerful F license. What a joke.
Does the license mean you can coach or not? Absolutely not but well it does tell me if someone Takes coaching seriously want least pursue further education especially if they’ve been coaching for many years.

Gets worse

Post by Gets worse » Fri Sep 24, 2021 1:25 pm

Wow, just looked at the girls side and it’s even worse. I did not realize that Jackie Pope Only has her C license and this Hannah Higgins has the all powerful F license. What a joke.
Does the license mean you can coach or not? Absolutely not but well it does tell me if someone Takes coaching seriously want least pursue further education especially if they’ve been coaching for many years.

smugrr

Post by smugrr » Fri Sep 24, 2021 3:20 pm

To coach ECNL for Solar, you have to have an A badge. No guaranty of quality, but certainly a good start.

Other

Post by Other » Fri Sep 24, 2021 5:57 pm

Hannah coaches because she loves the game and cares about the girls. She has a job outside of coaching. She played at Texas and coaching the younger girls is a passion that she cares about and she’s a good coach. Parents and kids love her.

Thanks H

Post by Thanks H » Sat Sep 25, 2021 11:24 pm

Other wrote:
Fri Sep 24, 2021 5:57 pm
Hannah coaches because she loves the game and cares about the girls. She has a job outside of coaching. She played at Texas and coaching the younger girls is a passion that she cares about and she’s a good coach. Parents and kids love her.
Oh gee whiz thanks for chiming in Hannah.

Nope

Post by Nope » Sun Sep 26, 2021 10:24 am

Oh gee whiz thanks for chiming in Hannah.
[/quote]

Nope just a parent who has had her coach my children