• Advertisement

LT & GT & Xfire with Dynamo

Discussion of Items of Interest to Western District

Moderators: SAChamps, Grapevine, generalzodd

Re: LT & GT & Xfire with Dynamo

Postby Anit-Insane Posters » Tue Mar 01, 2011 1:38 pm

Let’s just go ahead and set the stage for the Showdown in the Capital City.

Lonestars and Sean Bubb vs. Dynamo and Paul Dalglish

So, Dynamo takes over GT, Xfire, LT, RCR, NASA, UHO, the “true blue” of LS South. Exodus teams are invited, so they can pick which side.

Austin will look similar to the Cotton Bowl with half the town Red and half the town Orange. I know, not exactly sooner red and burnt orange; more like Alabama vs. Tennessee but you get the idea.

So, Admin, GZ et all moderators, can we block the IPs posting stuff that is coming from ASH (Austin State Hospital) and probably Dell. I don’t know; just guessing :)

As for the Regional 96B red team, there have been cracks in that team for some time; so not surprised. It happens to every successful team.
93B SA Texans (formerly DTSA, formerly Hammers)
95B Austin Texans (formerly DTA); they went to Regional and players left; mere shadow now

So, not surprised, if true, at U14/U15; that’s a long time to keep that team together in this area in these times to hope for a National Championship at u17/u18. And now that someone said Dinh is in the mix, again, not a surprise. Dinh's players seem to play at least 3 different clubs but probably 5-6 different teams as they go back and forth and up and down in age. It truly becomes a mess.
Anit-Insane Posters

Advertisement

Postby sven » Tue Mar 01, 2011 1:41 pm

GUESTA wrote:again, I love rumors!!!! maybe only two players will leave and wouldn't have an impact on the team. Additionally, there was a team meeting with Bobby Murphy and Don Cameron and during this meeting it was apparent that one parent(disgruntled) was attempting to purpose this opportunity to us. Mostly all acknowledged would not leave the LSC96 Red team. These player(s) that would leave do have close ties with Coach Dinh.

Care to share with us BM's reaction toward the players when he heard about this? The truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth so help you God.....or I will
sven

Postby Old Monk at Temple » Tue Mar 01, 2011 1:43 pm

farsidepost wrote:
Perseverance wrote:So, may be this needs to go onto Rumor page - but from certain sources, LT/GT & Xfire are all going to be a part of this Dynamo program

2) Economically XFire doesn't fit in. Fees at LT/GT are X2 more than at XFire. How would you determine who pays what and how would you keep teams from being poached from within.

Ahh, grasshopper...
Old Monk at Temple

Postby SAChamps » Tue Mar 01, 2011 3:05 pm

Anit-Insane Posters wrote:
So, Admin, GZ et all moderators, can we block the IPs posting stuff that is coming from ASH (Austin State Hospital) and probably Dell. I don’t know; just guessing :)

Good one...but, nope. Just think how entertaining this could get.

MOD
"Here is a directive - from Admin - Do not hijack threads. If you want to discuss this, then register and start a thread. Don't take over a different topic because you can't be bothered to follow the forum rules."
SAChamps
STXSoccer Professional Team

Postby generalzodd » Tue Mar 01, 2011 3:30 pm

and I have no intention of blocking IP's.....

until they break the TOS
generalzodd
STXSoccer Forum Legend

Postby 3t55rm5 » Tue Mar 01, 2011 4:11 pm

sven wrote:
GUESTA wrote:again, I love rumors!!!! maybe only two players will leave and wouldn't have an impact on the team. Additionally, there was a team meeting with Bobby Murphy and Don Cameron and during this meeting it was apparent that one parent(disgruntled) was attempting to purpose this opportunity to us. Mostly all acknowledged would not leave the LSC96 Red team. These player(s) that would leave do have close ties with Coach Dinh.

Care to share with us BM's reaction toward the players when he heard about this? The truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth so help you God.....or I will

he didn't comment....it's moot point. I believe Dynamo program in Austin will be a great program however, as I stated in my last posting. The intention is to increase the pool for their u16 and u18 academy teams and commit players that are willing to move to Houston. Additionally, there is no garauntee that they make the team year after year. It's an ongoing process. It may also leverage some players to attend friendlies with the u15 Jr Academy which recently traveled to Mexico and will be traveling to Holland in the summer. Which has already been preplanned and paid for by the players and attending. Yeah...not paid by Dynamo! I don't see an immediate fix or answer that people are looking for and the biggest concern will be is Coach Dinh be a fit for what Dynamo is looking for and will his success come from his training or his eye for talent!!!????
3t55rm5

Postby lsc admirer » Tue Mar 01, 2011 4:17 pm

Anit-Insane Posters wrote:Let’s just go ahead and set the stage for the Showdown in the Capital City.

Lonestars and Sean Bubb vs. Dynamo and Paul Dalglish

So, Dynamo takes over GT, Xfire, LT, RCR, NASA, UHO, the “true blue” of LS South. Exodus teams are invited, so they can pick which side.

Austin will look similar to the Cotton Bowl with half the town Red and half the town Orange. I know, not exactly sooner red and burnt orange; more like Alabama vs. Tennessee but you get the idea.

As for the Regional 96B red team, there have been cracks in that team for some time; so not surprised. It happens to every successful team.
93B SA Texans (formerly DTSA, formerly Hammers)
95B Austin Texans (formerly DTA); they went to Regional and players left; mere shadow now

So, not surprised, if true, at U14/U15; that’s a long time to keep that team together in this area in these times to hope for a National Championship at u17/u18. And now that someone said Dinh is in the mix, again, not a surprise. Dinh's players seem to play at least 3 different clubs but probably 5-6 different teams as they go back and forth and up and down in age. It truly becomes a mess.

lsc red 96ers, yes lots of cracks....I've followed this team since it's inception. When they established themselves as a powerhouse in 2004, there has been at least of a dozen players that have come and gone from the team AND continue to remain successful. It continues to be a very successful team.

Just thought I'd share!
lsc admirer

Postby farsidepost » Tue Mar 01, 2011 4:45 pm

3t55rm5 wrote: I don't see an immediate fix or answer that people are looking for and the biggest concern will be is Coach Dinh be a fit for what Dynamo is looking for and will his success come from his training or his eye for talent!!!????

How is Dinh affiliated with this program?
farsidepost
STXSoccer Professional Team

Postby PacmanJr_00 » Tue Mar 01, 2011 6:58 pm

Boys only I assume? If not, I wonder if AM would be interested in working with girls under Dynamo.

As for DOC, what has he done as a coach or DOC? All I read on the resume is "moves around a lot".
"The greed that has permeated our country’s youth soccer programs is holding up the development of our players by requiring every person who wants to play, to pay OUTRAGEOUS fees that get more and more expensive as the players get older."
PacmanJr_00
STXSoccer National Team

Postby Ready to move to H town » Tue Mar 01, 2011 7:26 pm

Dynamo in Austin great. Another development site like Space City and valley. However, be ready to move to Houston if your goal is to be on top team which is Dynamo Academy. Some Dynamo product from program left to Rush due to JC selecting outside country or state players. Current Rush has about 6 former Dynamo players. Weren't offered opportunity with Dynamo so moved on. Also look at roster size, they take 31 players only select FT players travel. JC looking for the one or couple future MLS players for team. . Interesting is pool is so large in Houston but they still go to SA, Corups, Austin, Florida, to get players. Good luck be ready to move.
Ready to move to H town

PreviousNext

Return to Western District Chat