I Dream of Forza With the Failed Club Air

Discussion of Items of Interest to Western District

Moderators: SAChamps, Grapevine, generalzodd

MeThinks

Re: I Dream of Forza With the Failed Club Air

Post by MeThinks » Wed Jun 09, 2021 3:04 pm

WellMaybe wrote:
Wed Jun 09, 2021 1:12 pm
LOL at U wrote:
Tue Jun 08, 2021 9:24 pm
RutRoherewego wrote:
Tue Jun 08, 2021 4:47 pm


The flier with ECNL logo is funny. It is purely a marketing scam.

The new director at Forza broke a contract with a ECNL club that sits on the ECNL Board. This new director then went to a rival club and contacted players and parents of Sting on too numerous occasions to list in direct violation of his contract with Sting. This will not allow Forza to play or dual roster or “guest play” in USC or ECNL for 2 years. There are multiple clubs in Austin currently in the midst of a 2 year ban from USC for this very reason....

This was a complete marketing scam period.

USC and ECNL were created because clubs like LONESTAR were blatantly violating these simple rules....These rules are stringently upheld by USC and ECNL.

Rule #1 in United Soccer Clubs...

When you break a contract with a USC member club, coach/director cannot go to another USC member club and in turn contact or recruit from the previous USC member club. You may recruit however you want from any other club.... #1 protects clubs from coaches jumping ship with a top team full of kids or any kids and is one of the main reasons USC was created.

Do you think Sting is going to allow a coach to break a contract in the middle of the fall season and walk away from the team, players and club and turn around and recruit its own players? NO

How many players that this coach contacted directly or through a parent do you think left Sting and followed this coach? ZERO.

Would you let your kid play for a coach/director/club that does this?

The private owner of Sting thoroughly enjoys scenarios.
So many words and such little substance. Wee wee wee
From May 29, 2020 post on Lonestar board:
New Boys Coach wrote:
Sat May 30, 2020 5:53 pm

At Sting......

New Sting Boys Coach
Italian Attacking Mid
Rouzbeh Ghotbi
“A” License
USSF Coaching
UEFA B
NYSC Technical Director 4 Yrs 10 months
NYSC Head Coach 4 yrs 10 months DA U16/17

Head Coach Clarkstown 1 Yr 10 months

Head Coach CT Rush 3 yrs 5 months

Head Coach FC Internazionale 3 yrs 5 months
Inter Milan Academy
Head Coach FC Enotria 4 yrs 5 months
(Milan Italy)
Me thinks there is more to the story if Sting let a coach "break a contract" and recruit players, yet did nothing about it.

ParseWords

Re: I Dream of Forza With the Failed Club Air

Post by ParseWords » Wed Jun 09, 2021 7:00 pm

RutRoherewego wrote:
Tue Jun 08, 2021 4:47 pm
Texans wrote:
Sat May 22, 2021 4:53 pm
Texans partnership with forza. Guess they needed to find another club in Austin since Austin Texans kicked them to curb and merged with a rival Dallas club. Heard their bringing in new coaches and David will take on more of leadership role instead of coaching.
The flier with ECNL logo is funny. It is purely a marketing scam.

The new director at Forza broke a contract with a ECNL club that sits on the ECNL Board. This new director then went to a rival club and contacted players and parents of Sting on too numerous occasions to list in direct violation of his contract with Sting. This will not allow Forza to play or dual roster or “guest play” in USC or ECNL for 2 years. There are multiple clubs in Austin currently in the midst of a 2 year ban from USC for this very reason....

This was a complete marketing scam period.

USC and ECNL were created because clubs like LONESTAR were blatantly violating these simple rules....These rules are stringently upheld by USC and ECNL.

Rule #1 in United Soccer Clubs...

When you break a contract with a USC member club, coach/director cannot go to another USC member club and in turn contact or recruit from the previous USC member club. You may recruit however you want from any other club.... #1 protects clubs from coaches jumping ship with a top team full of kids or any kids and is one of the main reasons USC was created.

Do you think Sting is going to allow a coach to break a contract in the middle of the fall season and walk away from the team, players and club and turn around and recruit its own players? NO

How many players that this coach contacted directly or through a parent do you think left Sting and followed this coach? ZERO.

Would you let your kid play for a coach/director/club that does this?

The private owner of Sting thoroughly enjoys scenarios.
You wrote: "When you break a contract with a USC member club, coach/director cannot go to another USC member club and in turn contact or recruit from the previous USC member club."

Well, Forza was not a USC member club, so looks to me like he didn't break the league rules, per what you wrote.

Show some proof or go away. All I read on these boards, Sting board included, is about some jackhat who runs Sting sits and on the board of ECNL and won't let Lonestar Girls back in, won't grow ECNL Girls in Texas South, and now supposedly won't let Forza in, so he sounds to me to be the power hungry "little-pee-pee man" that he is made out to be online. I have read the stories and lawsuits online about him. I know the type well. He purports to be about the kids and the best talent, but operates in a completely contrarian manner to his words. Forza is too small for ECNL's attention, so it is not as if the players had expectations for ECNL to begin with. Come to think of it, where are the Sting Austin Boys ECNL teams? Oh, that's right: they don't exist! They are too busy struggling to stay relevant in USC.

thelogos

Re: I Dream of Forza With the Failed Club Air

Post by thelogos » Thu Jun 10, 2021 2:08 pm

Why are the ECNL logos on the Forza tryout materials? The pathway to somehow play ECNL with a Dallas club seems tenuous. The mechanism they will probably use is something like the Discovery Player roster designation, which allows for out of club players to guest play.

Willy Johnson

Re: I Dream of Forza With the Failed Club Air

Post by Willy Johnson » Thu Jun 10, 2021 5:46 pm

ParseWords wrote:
Wed Jun 09, 2021 7:00 pm
RutRoherewego wrote:
Tue Jun 08, 2021 4:47 pm
Texans wrote:
Sat May 22, 2021 4:53 pm
Texans partnership with forza. Guess they needed to find another club in Austin since Austin Texans kicked them to curb and merged with a rival Dallas club. Heard their bringing in new coaches and David will take on more of leadership role instead of coaching.
The flier with ECNL logo is funny. It is purely a marketing scam.

The new director at Forza broke a contract with a ECNL club that sits on the ECNL Board. This new director then went to a rival club and contacted players and parents of Sting on too numerous occasions to list in direct violation of his contract with Sting. This will not allow Forza to play or dual roster or “guest play” in USC or ECNL for 2 years. There are multiple clubs in Austin currently in the midst of a 2 year ban from USC for this very reason....

This was a complete marketing scam period.

USC and ECNL were created because clubs like LONESTAR were blatantly violating these simple rules....These rules are stringently upheld by USC and ECNL.

Rule #1 in United Soccer Clubs...

When you break a contract with a USC member club, coach/director cannot go to another USC member club and in turn contact or recruit from the previous USC member club. You may recruit however you want from any other club.... #1 protects clubs from coaches jumping ship with a top team full of kids or any kids and is one of the main reasons USC was created.

Do you think Sting is going to allow a coach to break a contract in the middle of the fall season and walk away from the team, players and club and turn around and recruit its own players? NO

How many players that this coach contacted directly or through a parent do you think left Sting and followed this coach? ZERO.

Would you let your kid play for a coach/director/club that does this?

The private owner of Sting thoroughly enjoys scenarios.
he sounds to me to be the power hungry "little-pee-pee man" that he is made out to be online.
WHOA! YOU CAN'T JUST OPENLY ACCUSE SOMEONE OF BEING A LITTLE PEE-PEE MAN ON THE INTERNET!!!!

WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE??

Pablo Si

Re: I Dream of Forza With the Failed Club Air

Post by Pablo Si » Wed Oct 27, 2021 12:17 pm

Willy Johnson wrote:
Thu Jun 10, 2021 5:46 pm
ParseWords wrote:
Wed Jun 09, 2021 7:00 pm
RutRoherewego wrote:
Tue Jun 08, 2021 4:47 pm


The flier with ECNL logo is funny. It is purely a marketing scam.

The new director at Forza broke a contract with a ECNL club that sits on the ECNL Board. This new director then went to a rival club and contacted players and parents of Sting on too numerous occasions to list in direct violation of his contract with Sting. This will not allow Forza to play or dual roster or “guest play” in USC or ECNL for 2 years. There are multiple clubs in Austin currently in the midst of a 2 year ban from USC for this very reason....

This was a complete marketing scam period.

USC and ECNL were created because clubs like LONESTAR were blatantly violating these simple rules....These rules are stringently upheld by USC and ECNL.

Rule #1 in United Soccer Clubs...

When you break a contract with a USC member club, coach/director cannot go to another USC member club and in turn contact or recruit from the previous USC member club. You may recruit however you want from any other club.... #1 protects clubs from coaches jumping ship with a top team full of kids or any kids and is one of the main reasons USC was created.

Do you think Sting is going to allow a coach to break a contract in the middle of the fall season and walk away from the team, players and club and turn around and recruit its own players? NO

How many players that this coach contacted directly or through a parent do you think left Sting and followed this coach? ZERO.

Would you let your kid play for a coach/director/club that does this?

The private owner of Sting thoroughly enjoys scenarios.
he sounds to me to be the power hungry "little-pee-pee man" that he is made out to be online.
WHOA! YOU CAN'T JUST OPENLY ACCUSE SOMEONE OF BEING A LITTLE PEE-PEE MAN ON THE INTERNET!!!!

WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE??
Who is going to get fired by the BOARD first.... David Dihn or Rouzbah?

David Dihn.... always someone else’s fault....

David will lose Forza within 2 years. Guaranteed. Forza cannot even makes payroll at this point.

Aldolreaction

Re: I Dream of Forza With the Failed Club Air

Post by Aldolreaction » Fri Oct 29, 2021 7:08 am

Anyone know what’s going on at forza and why coaches are being removed? In the last two days two coaches have been removed….

Juicy Fruits

Re: I Dream of Forza With the Failed Club Air

Post by Juicy Fruits » Fri Oct 29, 2021 8:13 am

Cleanliness is next to godliness. Pappy van Winkle was a twink with a hefty side piece. Super Dinhtendo gone within the week, fire the rest of the coaches and call it good enough for government work Wes will take over from here. Red jacket green jacket who gives a shit, we find ourselves in the mitts of a Dinhster Fire the likes of which we have never seen before. Place this here binder clip on the nipple and then rip it off real fast. I FEEL SO ALIVE

exploding internally

Re: I Dream of Forza With the Failed Club Air

Post by exploding internally » Fri Oct 29, 2021 9:59 am

Aldolreaction wrote:
Fri Oct 29, 2021 7:08 am
Anyone know what’s going on at forza and why coaches are being removed? In the last two days two coaches have been removed….
I woke up to another firing. What is so different what Ray and Steve were doing in August that would initiate such a decision today? This feels like a shell game going on at Forza. People choose to have their kid train with a coach at tryouts and then to have that pulled out from under them is not being transparent. The club ran off the girls side coaches in the spring and they went to Cap City which is ironic since they train right next to Forza.

David you are losing your shite and your club. Stick to private training and give up the club emphasis. The bar is already very low in managing a club but David has shown AGAIN that he is incapable. I thought I would give the club a chance but man!. David, Leave it to people who have a somewhat a clue.

ForzaLoL

Re: I Dream of Forza With the Failed Club Air

Post by ForzaLoL » Fri Oct 29, 2021 3:35 pm

exploding internally wrote:
Fri Oct 29, 2021 9:59 am
Aldolreaction wrote:
Fri Oct 29, 2021 7:08 am
Anyone know what’s going on at forza and why coaches are being removed? In the last two days two coaches have been removed….
I woke up to another firing. What is so different what Ray and Steve were doing in August that would initiate such a decision today? This feels like a shell game going on at Forza. People choose to have their kid train with a coach at tryouts and then to have that pulled out from under them is not being transparent. The club ran off the girls side coaches in the spring and they went to Cap City which is ironic since they train right next to Forza.

David you are losing your shite and your club. Stick to private training and give up the club emphasis. The bar is already very low in managing a club but David has shown AGAIN that he is incapable. I thought I would give the club a chance but man!. David, Leave it to people who have a somewhat a clue.
Most of the 05 bunch now trains @Roots with SonnyG. David has single handedly run off the majority of his talent he accumulated....

From the 05’s, 06’s, 07’s.... most are not coming back in the spring.

08’s are in 17th place in Challenger with zero... absolutely zero talent. None.

09- no team
10- mid table in Alpha. Bulk of team are 12’s and 11’s and the 2010’s they have .... zero talent.

Will Forza make it to next year?

Forza is toast.... David kicked his whole Forza Family out of his club..... now all he has left are the free kids and nobody to pay the bills....great job!

Soonerthanyouthink

Re: I Dream of Forza With the Failed Club Air

Post by Soonerthanyouthink » Fri Oct 29, 2021 10:22 pm

Pablo Si wrote:
Wed Oct 27, 2021 12:17 pm
Willy Johnson wrote:
Thu Jun 10, 2021 5:46 pm
ParseWords wrote:
Wed Jun 09, 2021 7:00 pm
he sounds to me to be the power hungry "little-pee-pee man" that he is made out to be online.
WHOA! YOU CAN'T JUST OPENLY ACCUSE SOMEONE OF BEING A LITTLE PEE-PEE MAN ON THE INTERNET!!!!

WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE??
Who is going to get fired by the BOARD first.... David Dihn or Rouzbah?

David Dihn.... always someone else’s fault....

David will lose Forza within 2 years. Guaranteed. Forza cannot even makes payroll at this point.
2 years…nah try 2 months. Most kids will be gone by December, especially Dinh’s pride and joys who he developed to be mentally weak.

Post Reply