Sting/Titans

Discussion of Items of Interest to Western District

Moderators: SAChamps, Grapevine, generalzodd

YAAYYYYYYYY

Re: Sting/Titans

Post by YAAYYYYYYYY » Tue Apr 20, 2021 10:48 am

Pleeeeease lord baby Jesus let this be true. Its going to be so nice to have options to choose from! TBH neither club provided a good product when they were the only option in town.

Weshley

Post by Weshley » Tue Apr 20, 2021 11:08 am

Yes and now they are also bringing back girls DA. Hahaha. Suckers.

Not that I give two rats A$$es , but where are Wes and his groupie going ?

Backpacks

Post by Backpacks » Thu Apr 22, 2021 10:03 am

erficial wrote:
Tue Apr 20, 2021 2:43 am
Its official LS is back in ECNL
Someone missed the memo, based on the number of Lonestars backpacks seen at Sting practices lately.

Perfect description

Post by Perfect description » Thu Apr 22, 2021 10:22 am

Weshley wrote:
Tue Apr 20, 2021 11:08 am
Yes and now they are also bringing back girls DA. Hahaha. Suckers.

Not that I give two rats A$$es , but where are Wes and his groupie going ?
Best description of her relationship to him yet. Why she can’t have her own ideas or friends.

Sting Developed

Post by Sting Developed » Tue Apr 27, 2021 3:18 am

Let’s see what happens happens with players/teams that are actually developed by Sting. Clearly the 08s are their strongest team but the only reason they are there is because Lonestar lost DA and Sting had ECNL. They had been with Lonestar for years.

Keep grasping

Post by Keep grasping » Tue Apr 27, 2021 5:37 am

Sting Developed wrote:
Tue Apr 27, 2021 3:18 am
Let’s see what happens happens with players/teams that are actually developed by Sting. Clearly the 08s are their strongest team but the only reason they are there is because Lonestar lost DA and Sting had ECNL. They had been with Lonestar for years.

Keep grasping at straws my dear LSA coach just like y’all are supposedly getting ECNL back??????? Yeah rt.
Now you want to claim credit for Sting 08??? Hate to hurt your feelings but those 08 girls developed thanks to ALL the outside work they have done NOT anything Lonestars did for them

grasped

Post by grasped » Tue Apr 27, 2021 2:46 pm

Let's be honest here...that 08 Sting team flipped almost completely from Lonestar DA. If those are Sting-developed players, how many of the starters did not come from LSC? I don't have a dog in this fight and think that Sting is probably doing a better job training and developing anyway.

players

Post by players » Tue Apr 27, 2021 4:53 pm

grasped wrote:
Tue Apr 27, 2021 2:46 pm
Let's be honest here...that 08 Sting team flipped almost completely from Lonestar DA. If those are Sting-developed players, how many of the starters did not come from LSC? I don't have a dog in this fight and think that Sting is probably doing a better job training and developing anyway.
What makes you believe STING or LS developed these players? STING and LS only give a pitch to play on, nothing more. It is the individual player's ability, attitude and parenting that make the team what it is.

grasped

Post by grasped » Wed Apr 28, 2021 8:42 am

Well, duh. Anyone who has a kid playing at a high level here knows that the normal 5 hours a week of club training is just a small piece of the development process and that there are many hours, dollars, and past years of investment behind the scenes.

That said, a club must also function as a talent aggregation and selection organization to get strong players to play together. Anyone can provide a pitch. The club also must provide access to the best leagues and competitions.

BungBung12

Post by BungBung12 » Thu May 13, 2021 7:19 am

Is it too much to ask for the 05's to get some better coaching?