Post by lakeline » Sun Feb 10, 2019 11:21 pm

WakeUp wrote:
Sun Feb 10, 2019 11:04 pm
Obvious wrote:
Sun Feb 10, 2019 8:52 pm
WakeUp wrote:
Sun Feb 10, 2019 8:43 pm

In reference to Sting Austin:
1. It is NOT ABOUT THE TEAM. Colleges recruit players not teams. If you don't get that, you better wake up.
2. Sting Dallas moved their ECNL director from Dallas to Austin. He is awesome, and their newest coach has the best resume I have ever seen.
3. The older teams are just a couple of good players away from solid performance. But you LS knows how to scare you guys and your kids will not get a thing for hanging around. Wake Up.
4. Slowly but surely people are waking up to reality. What they are doing with the talent they have is nothing short of amazing.
5. I moved my kid and happy I did. She was on a top team and many are going over since we are having such a great experience.
6. The ECNL showcases are better than DA. Period. I saw a game in Orlando with Stanford, UNC, Texas, UCLA, Fla St, Duke, USC and Princeton sitting side by side. My kid had 45 D1 schools at her game.

Lastly, if you think that it is better staying at LS to play FDL, vs trying out for ECNL at Sting, YOU ARE INSANE. You get what you settle for. WAKE UP.
You give yourself away.
Well we are already committed so who cares now. No more worrying about some coach at LS trying to trash talk us.
Go get em next year buddy, she will be great at the next level.

Rankings

Re: We Are Lonestar

Post by Rankings » Mon Feb 11, 2019 12:18 am

Here are the current club rankings for those who are curious...

https://www.topdrawersoccer.com/club-so ... u17/5/1049

Question

Post by Question » Mon Feb 11, 2019 12:58 am

Rankings wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 12:18 am

lol d'feet number 17, terrible

Why would you ever post such a bs list...

Case Closed

Post by Case Closed » Mon Feb 11, 2019 3:50 am

Right wrote:
Sun Feb 10, 2019 9:18 pm
Obvious wrote:
WakeUp wrote:
Sun Feb 10, 2019 8:43 pm

In reference to Sting Austin:
1. It is NOT ABOUT THE TEAM. Colleges recruit players not teams. If you don't get that, you better wake up.
2. Sting Dallas moved their ECNL director from Dallas to Austin. He is awesome, and their newest coach has the best resume I have ever seen.
3. The older teams are just a couple of good players away from solid performance. But you LS knows how to scare you guys and your kids will not get a thing for hanging around. Wake Up.
4. Slowly but surely people are waking up to reality. What they are doing with the talent they have is nothing short of amazing.
5. I moved my kid and happy I did. She was on a top team and many are going over since we are having such a great experience.
6. The ECNL showcases are better than DA. Period. I saw a game in Orlando with Stanford, UNC, Texas, UCLA, Fla St, Duke, USC and Princeton sitting side by side. My kid had 45 D1 schools at her game.

Lastly, if you think that it is better staying at LS to play FDL, vs trying out for ECNL at Sting, YOU ARE INSANE. You get what you settle for. WAKE UP.
You give yourself away.
They are right. Just go look at the college coaches going to the Showcase next weekend in Houston. Also go look at the 2019 girls from Challenge who will be playing college soccer (42 to be exact) and where they will be playing. Pretty impressive for ECNL.
At least 10 of those Challenge commits left Dash DA for Challenge ECNL - CASE CLOSED

World Famous

Post by World Famous » Mon Feb 11, 2019 3:58 am

lakeline wrote:
Sun Feb 10, 2019 11:21 pm
WakeUp wrote:
Sun Feb 10, 2019 11:04 pm
Obvious wrote:

You give yourself away.
Well we are already committed so who cares now. No more worrying about some coach at LS trying to trash talk us.
Go get em next year buddy, she will be great at the next level.
Thanks again for stating the WORLD FAMOUS customer service statement for Lonestar... #PRICELESS

Meanwhile

Post by Meanwhile » Mon Feb 11, 2019 5:14 am

Meanwhile....we have Wes...

https://www.soccerwire.com/news/clubs/y ... a-program/

Hey Buck, maybe you should hire the Dash Headhunter...???

Wait

Post by Wait » Mon Feb 11, 2019 9:52 am

Wait i missed seeing me a single Konestars team on ANY of those top 25 teams lists?
Question wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 12:58 am
Rankings wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 12:18 am

lol d'feet number 17, terrible

Why would you ever post such a bs list...

not one

Post by not one » Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:27 am

Meanwhile wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 5:14 am

And on this same webpage NOT ONE MENTION OF A LONE STAR PLAYER as a FEATURED PLAYER.

Just what does Lone Star do for our kids? If you LS riff raff have time to be on here, at least post a few of our kids as featured players, or try to get them recognized.... ANYWHERE!

directors

Post by directors » Mon Feb 11, 2019 1:41 pm

not one wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:27 am
Meanwhile wrote:

And on this same webpage NOT ONE MENTION OF A LONE STAR PLAYER as a FEATURED PLAYER.

Just what does Lone Star do for our kids? If you LS riff raff have time to be on here, at least post a few of our kids as featured players, or try to get them recognized.... ANYWHERE!
I am sorry but our directors are super busy in their swinger marriages, cheating, divorces, and sneaking in each others hotel rooms then lying about it. we don't have time to actually focus on the work. We are busy in our beautiful lives full of joy. Do your own work! Leave us be...

directors

Post by directors » Mon Feb 11, 2019 1:41 pm

not one wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:27 am
Meanwhile wrote:

I am sorry but our directors are super busy in their swinger marriages, cheating, divorces, and sneaking in each others hotel rooms then lying about it. we don't have time to actually focus on the work. We are busy in our beautiful lives full of joy. Do your own work! Leave us be...