Discussion of issues affecting all of South Texas

Moderators: SAChamps, Grapevine

Whelp
STXSoccer National Team

Re: ODP Tryout Signups Down

Post by Whelp » Mon Jan 28, 2019 8:08 pm

dualdellortos wrote:
Mon Jan 28, 2019 7:16 am
I don't believe clubs are worried about losing players to ODP. I do believe that clubs are trying to find ways to hold tournaments on every possible weekend in order to drive their revenues up. :idea:
All the rain didn’t help either. Every open weekend filled up with makeup games in a hurry. We were planning to attend, but scheduling turned to crap with all the makeup games.

Dynamo

Post by Dynamo » Wed Feb 06, 2019 10:26 pm

dualdellortos wrote:
I don't believe clubs are worried about losing players to ODP. I do believe that clubs are trying to find ways to hold tournaments on every possible weekend in order to drive their revenues up. :idea:
Kinda cool to see the Dynamo tweet out support of the upcoming ODP tryouts. Nice to see them supporting all things soccer...not just DA.

soccerisgood

Post by soccerisgood » Tue Apr 30, 2019 9:38 am

Dynamo wrote:
Wed Feb 06, 2019 10:26 pm
dualdellortos wrote:
Kinda cool to see the Dynamo tweet out support of the upcoming ODP tryouts. Nice to see them supporting all things soccer...not just DA.
They will also be helping ODP out by scrimmaging against the new ODP team.. Nice to see a team of this caliber providing a high level of competition to develop the ODP kids to take on other states, and the world!