Dinh rumors

All discussions of private trainers or training facilities must go here. Users are forewarned that many of these posts may be self-promoting "ads" from trainers or their supporters and have been posted here rather than supporting the forum by purchasing an ad.

Moderators: SAChamps, Grapevine, generalzodd

Forum rules
NO FREE ADS.

Re: Dinh rumors

Post by Guest » Mon Dec 23, 2013 11:31 am

GeezUS! What is the matter with some of you? Neither Bush or Obama catches this much garbage, and they actually deserve it. I've taken both of my kids to David. The training is excellent. Like others have said, "go watch". But, beyond that try to let go of your rage. The guy isn't the second coming. He won't fix your healthcare problems or restore faith in the Catholic church. He trains kids who want to be better soccer players, and he does it very well. What's the big deal? If you don't want what he provides, don't buy it. But, where does the motivation come from to bag on the guy and desperately try to ruin his reputation? Hurt feelings much? How are you benefited if he loses customers? You negative folks must be rival trainers trying to drum up business?

Anyway, it's expensive, but it's extremely effective training for motivated players.

Rumors

Post by Rumors » Thu Feb 20, 2014 3:48 pm

Rumor has it a Forza trained player has been invited to play with the Region III ODP team at an international tournament in Barcelona, Spain, in April 2014!

Rumor has it two other Forza trained players recently played with the US U17 Men's National Team in Turkey and one of them scored his first international goal. The team won the Aegean Cup chanmpionship trophy beating out teams from Turkey, Scotland and Norway!

Rumor has it another Forza player has been accepted to compete with IMG in the upcoming IMG Cup!

Rumor has it the Forza 99 Boys will compete at the upcoming IMG Cup in Bradenton, FL!

Rumor has it that several Forza players walked away form the MLS combine, Florida/January, with offers ...

Rumor has it the David is building a U16 boys team...

Forgot

Post by Forgot » Thu Feb 20, 2014 5:45 pm

Rumor has it that Forza is building teams at Crossfire.

Warriors 97B to play at Crossfire now?
Crossfire 00B formed with Dinh players?
Possibly now a Crossfire 98B from Dinh?

How long will this last?

SpiceMas
STXSoccer Professional Team

Post by SpiceMas » Thu Feb 20, 2014 10:10 pm

Rumors wrote:Rumor has it a Forza trained player has been invited to play with the Region III ODP team at an international tournament in Barcelona, Spain, in April 2014!

Rumor has it two other Forza trained players recently played with the US U17 Men's National Team in Turkey and one of them scored his first international goal. The team won the Aegean Cup chanmpionship trophy beating out teams from Turkey, Scotland and Norway!

Rumor has it another Forza player has been accepted to compete with IMG in the upcoming IMG Cup!

Rumor has it the Forza 99 Boys will compete at the upcoming IMG Cup in Bradenton, FL!

Rumor has it that several Forza players walked away form the MLS combine, Florida/January, with offers ...

These are all great things that David is doing for kids in our area. Keep working hard David. Thanks for opening doors for these kids.

Rumors

Post by Rumors » Fri Feb 21, 2014 2:21 pm

SpiceMas wrote:
Rumors wrote:Rumor has it a Forza trained player has been invited to play with the Region III ODP team at an international tournament in Barcelona, Spain, in April 2014!

These are all great things that David is doing for kids in our area. Keep working hard David. Thanks for opening doors for these kids.
I agree - Glad to see kids who put in the time / effort get the reward they deserve with out the politics of a Club...

Rumors

Post by Rumors » Fri Feb 21, 2014 2:27 pm

Forgot wrote:Rumor has it that Forza is building teams at Crossfire.

Warriors 97B to play at Crossfire now?
Crossfire 00B formed with Dinh players?
Possibly now a Crossfire 98B from Dinh?

How long will this last?
Oh Crap!!! If that is true he may help that little club say around a while - they were on the brink I think. That's Awesome for ATx soccer - Thanks for the update...

Repeat

Post by Repeat » Fri Feb 21, 2014 3:39 pm

Ummm didn't DD try the club thing sevral different times and fail pretty badly? I know he is a decent individual trainer and some of you seem to think he can walk on water but he is LOUSY as a team coach/tactician and not just tactics but as far as dealing with different personalities and getting them to mesh and work together.

But

Post by But » Sat Feb 22, 2014 7:14 pm

Repeat wrote:Ummm didn't DD try the club thing sevral different times and fail pretty badly? I know he is a decent individual trainer and some of you seem to think he can walk on water but he is LOUSY as a team coach/tactician and not just tactics but as far as dealing with different personalities and getting them to mesh and work together.
But if the goal for a player is to get to the next level, then less than optimal team stuff is not as important as individual player development and connections.

So DD is worth a try.

Rumnors

Post by Rumnors » Mon Feb 24, 2014 12:45 pm

[quote="Repeat"]Ummm didn't DD try the club thing sevral different times and fail pretty badly? I know he is a decent individual trainer and some of you seem to think he can walk on water but he is LOUSY as a team coach/tactician and not just tactics but as far as dealing with different personalities and getting them to mesh and work together.[/quote]

I agree with "But" that if he is "building the teams" 9as you say) and DD is doing the technical instruction and another coach is doing the tactical that could be a mix worth paying attnetion to...

Thanks again for the tip.

Post by Guest » Tue Dec 02, 2014 5:02 pm

Can any of you fellow Dinh fans tell me if he's still running a full house? The reason we stopped going is it just got too crowded and there was too big of a range of player ages training in all of the sessions. Great training. Just too crowded.