Dinh rumors

All discussions of private trainers or training facilities must go here. Users are forewarned that many of these posts may be self-promoting "ads" from trainers or their supporters and have been posted here rather than supporting the forum by purchasing an ad.

Moderators: SAChamps, Grapevine, generalzodd

Forum rules
NO FREE ADS.
Answer

Re: Dinh rumors

Post by Answer » Thu Apr 09, 2015 1:41 pm

Guest wrote:Can any of you fellow Dinh fans tell me if he's still running a full house? The reason we stopped going is it just got too crowded and there was too big of a range of player ages training in all of the sessions. Great training. Just too crowded.
It depends on the night and time of year... his space is cramped in the summer and christmas offseasons... but in season it opens up...

Best

Post by Best » Thu May 18, 2017 3:44 pm

Still the best!!!

soccerisfun

Post by soccerisfun » Thu Aug 02, 2018 9:39 am

Does Dinh have trial sessions? Does anyone know? If I go to their website, it looks like you have to purchase sessions, uniform, and all these overhead expenses to see if it is even a good fit for your kid. Does he give a certain amount of sessions before comitting?

Thanks

Help

Post by Help » Thu Aug 02, 2018 10:25 am

soccerisfun wrote:
Thu Aug 02, 2018 9:39 am
Does Dinh have trial sessions? Does anyone know? If I go to their website, it looks like you have to purchase sessions, uniform, and all these overhead expenses to see if it is even a good fit for your kid. Does he give a certain amount of sessions before comitting?

Thanks
Yes, one or two...

He will want to judge what skill level group your child will belong, but you will start with the beginners.

SoccerDad123

Post by SoccerDad123 » Wed Aug 22, 2018 11:00 am

David Dinh is now available to Steiner/RiverPlace and Lake Travis Kids in Steiner. As far as I can tell plenty of availability. New Steiner Ranch Location will now enable all those who could not make the drive, to train close to home. Forzainsteiner.com is the website or call him for details

growth

ddd@gmail.com

Post by growth » Sat Aug 25, 2018 3:15 pm

Parent driven completely. Moved mountains for this to happen in Steiner and money involved in its success. Purely based off of past LS parents advice also. Some parents with younger kids are starting to listen.