PDSA Thread

All discussions of private trainers or training facilities must go here. Users are forewarned that many of these posts may be self-promoting "ads" from trainers or their supporters and have been posted here rather than supporting the forum by purchasing an ad.

Moderators: SAChamps, Grapevine, generalzodd

Forum rules
NO FREE ADS.
SpiceMas
STXSoccer Professional Team

Re: PDSA Thread

Post by SpiceMas » Wed Sep 10, 2014 9:59 am

listgoeson wrote:
Whereshouldigo wrote:Instead of making up reasons to complain about PDSA, why don't you tell us where we should be going to obtain better training. Tell us why this other place is better too.

Otherwise why should satisfied customers look elsewhere. Not that I won't regularly look around for something better. But tell me why someplace else is better.

Is that crickets? ...
Someplace other than pdsa is better because:
1. You won't get a contact high standing next to the trainer.
2. They won't take your money and then cancel the sessions because the players "need rest".
3. You won't have to deal with Sharon.
4. You won't pay for private lessons with trainer only to have somebody you never met or heard of show up as the trainer.
5. You won't start your session 20 minutes late.
6. You will have assistant trainers who are qualified.
7. You won't pay full price while others pay nothing.
8. You won't be tempted to follow the trainer from club to club and then left holding the bill when he quits like the immature child.
9. Your trainer won't take your kid to a tournament and then tberate him at halftime because the team is getting hammered. He also won't leave after the game without talking to the kids just because his ego can't take getting hammered.
10. Etc..etc..
Glimpse wrote:We have been going to PDSA for years but I don't think we ever met Gifton. We keep hearing he is going to show up one of these days.
Even I know that when Gifton is in the country, he runs 95% of the training. So for you to be going there for years and never met him...hmmmmm?

Yourwrong

Post by Yourwrong » Wed Sep 10, 2014 11:34 am

Spicemas you have been standing next to gifton for far too long. Your high if you think he does 95% of the training.

SpiceMas

Post by SpiceMas » Wed Sep 10, 2014 12:24 pm

Yourwrong wrote:Spicemas you have been standing next to gifton for far too long. Your high if you think he does 95% of the training.
And you've been bashing the man for far too long. You're high for stating you've been taking your kid to PDSA for years and never met the man. A person high on bath salts would know not to believe that lie. So choose one or the other; (1 you are high on bath salts because you keep coming back to PDSA and falling for the okie-doke that he'll show one day or (2 you are straight up telling a lie to everyone to try to kick the man while he's down and out [of the country]. :?: :?: :?: :?:

Busdriver

Post by Busdriver » Wed Sep 10, 2014 3:38 pm

Spicemas soccergeek or whatever you are calling yourself this week. You run your mouth kind of wreckless for a parent that jumps around from club to club dont ya?

SpiceMas

Post by SpiceMas » Wed Sep 10, 2014 3:49 pm

Busdriver wrote:Spicemas soccergeek or whatever you are calling yourself this week. You run your mouth kind of wreckless for a parent that jumps around from club to club dont ya?
Ya! But call me Frankie Smith. I just drive the bus. Actually, its a Double Dutch Bus.

Give me a ho, if you've got your funky bus fare,ho

There's a Double Dutch Bus comin' down the street
Movin' pretty fast, so kinda shuffle your feet
Get on the bus and pay your fare
And tell the driver that
You're goina get a Double Dutch Affair

Dueces!!!

News

Post by News » Sat Sep 13, 2014 5:04 pm

Hearing from players that train at PDSA that GNW is NOT coming back.

So what happens to PDSA?

Will Liverpool America remove GNW from their website?

Also GNW wife & kids are here still in USA . I would guess they will have to leave soon as no income. What a mess. GNW listened to the wrong people.

Wow

Post by Wow » Sat Sep 13, 2014 9:07 pm

i didn't know immigration attorneys familiar with his case were training at pdsa.

otherwise, it would just be some middle school and high school kids telling the little they know.

do they give you investing, career, and life coaching advice too

Loser

Post by Loser » Sun Sep 14, 2014 9:04 am

Wow wrote:i didn't know immigration attorneys familiar with his case were training at pdsa.

otherwise, it would just be some middle school and high school kids telling the little they know.

do they give you investing, career, and life coaching advice too

It's coming from parents with kids on Liverpool teams, GNW cannot get back in the country. No one should be surprised as he didn't listen to educated people. He broke the laws and overstayed for years. Now he won't even be allowed back as a tourist as can't be trusted.

What a mess to his family still here! To his business which does it return to the parent Investors. Who will pay to have nobodies train them? They all went for GNW and all the parents that blindly followed him. All the kids he recruited for Liverpool America that have no coach

Gonein60seconds

Post by Gonein60seconds » Mon Sep 15, 2014 8:57 pm

News wrote:Hearing from players that train at PDSA that GNW is NOT coming back.

So what happens to PDSA?

Will Liverpool America remove GNW from their website?

Also GNW wife & kids are here still in USA . I would guess they will have to leave soon as no income. What a mess. GNW listened to the wrong people.
Liverpool already removed Gifton from their website

pdsatraining

Post by pdsatraining » Tue Oct 14, 2014 1:34 pm

How is pdsa doing?