Kudos to Lonestar working With Avila!

All discussions of private trainers or training facilities must go here. Users are forewarned that many of these posts may be self-promoting "ads" from trainers or their supporters and have been posted here rather than supporting the forum by purchasing an ad.

Moderators: SAChamps, Grapevine, generalzodd

Forum rules
NO FREE ADS.
snooper

Re: Kudos to Lonestar working With Avila!

Post by snooper » Sun May 08, 2016 10:27 pm

REALLY? YOU THINK? SAME OLD BULL ABOUT AVILA. HAVE YOU SEEN HIS MASTERFUL WEBSITE LATELY? FACE IT HE IS AN INSTITUTION. NO ONE CAN TOUCH HIM. HE IS ALSO A NICE MAN. MY KIDS CAN TELL YOU THAT.

ESL

Post by ESL » Mon May 09, 2016 12:18 pm

Bad English, Bad Grammar and ALL CAPS are posted every once in a while - cant imagine who that would be. It would be TOS for me to say the name but my guess is - he/she needs more ESL courses and doesnt post around 4:20pm.

Post by Guest » Tue May 24, 2016 8:39 pm

I strongly discourage anyone from going to Avila. On 2 separate occasions this mont I've been in there where they had 18 kids on one half of tHat tiny place while a private lesson was going on on the other.

Post by Guest » Sun May 29, 2016 9:33 pm

Guest wrote:I strongly discourage anyone from going to Avila. On 2 separate occasions this mont I've been in there where they had 18 kids on one half of tHat tiny place while a private lesson was going on on the other.
Avila is by far the best deal in soccer for kids, their summer camp and agility line up is a steal. I have been there at times when my child had 2 trainers for 2 hours all to themselves and times it was a little crowded. When it rains and practice is cancelled of course many kids will want to come. While your kid played video games on rainy days....mine was training and loving it.

Adonica

pRSXuJUYhWBhqMX

Post by Adonica » Tue May 02, 2017 4:40 am

You codu'nlt pay me to ignore these posts!

Mccade

lbYhUylatCHuUZaFn

Post by Mccade » Mon May 08, 2017 4:56 am

I found myself nodding my noggin all the way thrghou. http://taznbwg.com ybonvemch [link=http://ygirxpei.com]ygirxpei[/link]

Post by Guest » Mon May 08, 2017 11:19 pm

Hard to Wade through what is true and exaggeration. I want to compare Binh and Avila. Dinh comes highly recommended from a trainer I know that we already work with. But when I look at the forza website it sucks and not much information there in fact Google says it's hacked. Avila looks to have an awesome website with all kinds of interesting things on it schedule I roughly like the concepts behind it. Avila looks like the teacher bunching dancing moves that are semi worthless however I'm sure they increase your agility and foot speed and ball handling by performing them. They at least ever ties a summer camp which is essentially a sort of Ala carte selection of 1.5 hours of soccer per day. It looks to me that it will be excellent for a kid younger than 12 and I will get my money's worth big time. Meanwhile Forza doesn't seem to have things package that I can see on the website yes I could call them. But is there any reason I should not send competitive but certainly not professional 11 year old to camps locations are perfect. Please don't hate on him for him being fat my guess is I'm twice as fat LOL.

In all seriousness for age 11 I'm sure there's very little difference between those trainers right? Does anyone know if Forza packages it's stuff up as a summer camp as well? Avila has some interesting classes like juggling and soccer tennis that sounds kind of fun actually if you are a kid that's 11. Just Forza have all that same stuff? Seems like if Lonestar pics Avila they must do at least an adequate job my experience thus far is paid trainers that have been around awhile all do good work just some are better at one thing or another and my experience all of them have flaws as well. I'm glad you cannot meet me my flaws our diverse and many starting with dot dot dot. Interested in feedback

Beatrice

CwiuITLSOZvb

Post by Beatrice » Wed May 10, 2017 10:24 am

Post by Guest » Thu May 11, 2017 9:25 am

Guest wrote:Hard to Wade through what is true and exaggeration. I want to compare Binh and Avila. Dinh comes highly recommended from a trainer I know that we already work with. But when I look at the forza website it sucks and not much information there in fact Google says it's hacked. Avila looks to have an awesome website with all kinds of interesting things on it schedule I roughly like the concepts behind it. Avila looks like the teacher bunching dancing moves that are semi worthless however I'm sure they increase your agility and foot speed and ball handling by performing them. They at least ever ties a summer camp which is essentially a sort of Ala carte selection of 1.5 hours of soccer per day. It looks to me that it will be excellent for a kid younger than 12 and I will get my money's worth big time. Meanwhile Forza doesn't seem to have things package that I can see on the website yes I could call them. But is there any reason I should not send competitive but certainly not professional 11 year old to camps locations are perfect. Please don't hate on him for him being fat my guess is I'm twice as fat LOL.

In all seriousness for age 11 I'm sure there's very little difference between those trainers right? Does anyone know if Forza packages it's stuff up as a summer camp as well? Avila has some interesting classes like juggling and soccer tennis that sounds kind of fun actually if you are a kid that's 11. Just Forza have all that same stuff? Seems like if Lonestar pics Avila they must do at least an adequate job my experience thus far is paid trainers that have been around awhile all do good work just some are better at one thing or another and my experience all of them have flaws as well. I'm glad you cannot meet me my flaws our diverse and many starting with dot dot dot. Interested in feedback
I think you have already made up your mind.

What I would suggest is take your kid to both. Pay attention during the session and then make a determination.

I've been to both.

If your kid's technical skill is not at a high level they may feel intimidated by Dinh, but if you hang with it you will see progress. Dinh may even put your kid in a very young group. Don't be discouraged by this.

Avila is a good trainer, but I don't believe that his attention to detail is as sharp as Dinh.

I would ask - are you picking a trainer because they spend more money on a website than another? Or are you picking a trainer because they are connected to a specific club? Or are you picking a trainer that will allow you and your partner to get some quiet time? Or are you picking a trainer because your kid wants to get better at soccer?

Maybe just sending them outside to kick the ball against the side of the house will be more aligned with your goals.