Where is BJ?

If it doesn't go somewhere else, it goes here.

Moderator: Grapevine

KSF Returns
STXSoccer Select Team

Where is BJ?

Post by KSF Returns » Tue Sep 06, 2011 12:42 pm

I took a break from this forum for the past couple years. Have returned, see that not much has changed (other than Todd is no longer Challenge and Texans biggest supporter any more :shock: ) and a lot of the old names are still around.

Except for one - Where is BJ?? I miss her.

Can we start a rumor if nobody knows the truth (sounds like SOP for this forum)??

BJMaloy

Re: Where is BJ?

Post by BJMaloy » Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:50 am

I'm still here..just incognito :) It's a jungle out here KSF! Guest that like to complain about dusty fields during a record drought. Or the ones that like to say my club is better than yours because we travel further and have a name tag.

I think there has been enough time that I can bring back BJ as a username..just minus the sparkly lips :)

BJMaloy

Post by BJMaloy » Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:12 am

I have tried to post three times now and nothing shows up.. sorry if the post crop up later as duplicates.

I'm still here..just incognito :) I think I will bring back BJ has a username for old time sake..just minus the sparkly lips :)

MOD NOTE: Sorry about that. "Guest" that post here have to have Admin or a Mod give the the post an okay. ;)

Oh FYI, big fan of the Stones.

soccerdoll
STXSoccer Varsity Team

Post by soccerdoll » Fri Sep 09, 2011 3:31 pm

Good to see BJ back but I never found out where Law5 went. I only occasionally stalk this board.
Done with youth soccer

KSF Returns
STXSoccer Select Team

Post by KSF Returns » Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:48 pm

BJMaloy wrote:I'm still here..just incognito :) It's a jungle out here KSF! Guest that like to complain about dusty fields during a record drought. Or the ones that like to say my club is better than yours because we travel further and have a name tag.

I think there has been enough time that I can bring back BJ as a username..just minus the sparkly lips :)

It IS a jungle out there. I forgot how wacko some of the people that post on this site are! I don't watch so-called "reality" TV. I guess this is my preferred method of observing outrageous behavior..... :mrgreen:

Under the Post

Post by Under the Post » Fri Oct 14, 2011 8:20 pm

Heard BJ was in Dallas but may come back soon to fill the gap that SB left.

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin » Sat Oct 15, 2011 2:40 pm

Under the Post wrote:Heard BJ was in Dallas but may come back soon to fill the gap that SB left.
I think you way way misunderstood the original post. lol
Thanks for visiting STXSoccer.com

Please review our Terms of Service: www.stxsoccer.com/terms.html

PacmanJr_00
STXSoccer Forum Legend

Post by PacmanJr_00 » Sat Oct 15, 2011 6:28 pm

indeed but that post is much more fun
"The greed that has permeated our country’s youth soccer programs is holding up the development of our players by requiring every person who wants to play, to pay OUTRAGEOUS fees that get more and more expensive as the players get older."

BJMaloy
STXSoccer Varsity Team

Post by BJMaloy » Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:42 am

Under the Post wrote:Heard BJ was in Dallas but may come back soon to fill the gap that SB left.
Oh the Irony!

KSF Returns
STXSoccer Select Team

Post by KSF Returns » Sat Oct 29, 2011 11:42 pm

SB? Saddle Burr??