More Gossip Than Rumor But...Involves ECNL

If it doesn't go somewhere else, it goes here.

Moderator: Grapevine

Guest72

Re: More Gossip Than Rumor But...Involves ECNL

Post by Guest72 » Wed May 25, 2011 2:31 pm

GUEST99 wrote:who are what is MM? The only MM I can think of is the one in Kingwood.
MM is Mac McCallum, Eclipse person who now has moved to Space City. All the play-ups on that 93 Eclipse Black team will be following him to Space City.

Guest1

Post by Guest1 » Thu May 26, 2011 6:01 am

I thought they were staying and playing on the Eclipse white team. Will the white team have enough players now or will that end up folding too?

guesttt

Post by guesttt » Thu May 26, 2011 12:39 pm

That are not all following MM to SC and nor will they all stay at Eclipse.

Guest72

Post by Guest72 » Sun May 29, 2011 10:21 am

That's weird - the 94 parents from Eclipse Black that I have spoken to have said either they will be going to Space City or no longer playing - period.

Guest72

Post by Guest72 » Sun May 29, 2011 10:22 am

Sorry - what I meant to write is the 94 parents from 93 Eclipse Black - are either quitting or moving to Space City.

guest 11

Post by guest 11 » Mon May 30, 2011 6:14 pm

None of the 93 Black playups are quitting soccer. Most are verbally committed to D1 schools and are looking for teams that suit their needs for their last year of high school.

guest plus

Post by guest plus » Mon May 30, 2011 7:20 pm

Guest72 wrote:That's weird - the 94 parents from Eclipse Black that I have spoken to have said either they will be going to Space City or no longer playing - period.

Just not true. The 93 playups are all playing somewhere. Most are committed and will not quit soccer their senior year. They are trying to find teams. SCFC is not their only option. The playups are choosing based on what works for them individually.

Guest1

Post by Guest1 » Tue May 31, 2011 3:32 pm

guest plus wrote:
Guest72 wrote:That's weird - the 94 parents from Eclipse Black that I have spoken to have said either they will be going to Space City or no longer playing - period.

Just not true. The 93 playups are all playing somewhere. Most are committed and will not quit soccer their senior year. They are trying to find teams. SCFC is not their only option. The playups are choosing based on what works for them individually.
I heard that all but one decided to head to SCFC

Gooner
STXSoccer Professional Team

Post by Gooner » Tue May 31, 2011 5:51 pm

Guest1 wrote:
guest plus wrote:

I heard that all but one decided to head to SCFC
How many of these players are there? Are there enough to form a core?

S0TXS0cc3r
STXSoccer Varsity Team

Post by S0TXS0cc3r » Tue May 31, 2011 6:16 pm

Gooner wrote: How many of these players are there? Are there enough to form a core?
No, there are not enough to form a core. That is why they merged the 93 and 94 black teams in the first place.