Goodbye A&M

If it doesn't go somewhere else, it goes here.

Moderator: Grapevine

Under The Crossbar
STXSoccer Reserve Squad

Goodbye A&M

Post by Under The Crossbar » Mon Nov 28, 2011 1:34 pm

See ya Aggies. Don't let the door hit you in the butt.

May you enjoy years and years of mediocrity in the SEC as LSU, Alabama, Arkansas, Auburn, Georgia, Florida and South Carolina stomp on you each year.

And no matter what happens, the Horns won the final game. There's nothing quite like perpetual bragging rights.

Gooner
STXSoccer Professional Team

Re: Goodbye A&M

Post by Gooner » Mon Nov 28, 2011 7:53 pm

Under The Crossbar wrote:See ya Aggies. Don't let the door hit you in the butt.

May you enjoy years and years of mediocrity in the SEC as LSU, Alabama, Arkansas, Auburn, Georgia, Florida and South Carolina stomp on you each year.

And no matter what happens, the Horns won the final game. There's nothing quite like perpetual bragging rights.
Right on and "Hook 'em".

northsidedad
STXSoccer JV Team

Post by northsidedad » Wed Dec 07, 2011 8:00 am

Under The Crossbar wrote:See ya Aggies. Don't let the door hit you in the butt.

Well said from another mediocre team, at best.

Texas forever

Post by Texas forever » Thu Dec 08, 2011 11:41 am

A word the aggies use often is Whoop! As in your going to get your Arse Whooped in the SEC.

WFVarajas

Post by WFVarajas » Sat Dec 10, 2011 6:00 pm

Hey Guys,

I'm a brand new member, looking to learn. Perhaps some of the immense wealth of knowledge on these forums will rub off on me if I hang around for long enough.

Gooner
STXSoccer Professional Team

Post by Gooner » Sat Dec 10, 2011 9:04 pm

WFVarajas wrote:Hey Guys,

I'm a brand new member, looking to learn. Perhaps some of the immense wealth of knowledge on these forums will rub off on me if I hang around for long enough.
The only things that you are going to get from hanging around here are a cynical attitude and a warped sense of humor.