CONCACAF Hijacked Thread Posts

Discussion of the international game, both pro leagues and international fixtures.

Moderators: SAChamps, Grapevine

CONCACAF CL

CONCACAF Hijacked Thread Posts

Post by CONCACAF CL » Wed Jan 25, 2017 10:23 am

New format, expansion plans revealed for CONCACAF Champions League

http://www.soccerwire.com/notes/new-for ... ns-league/

WTH Dumas

Re: Mergers, Mergers, Mergers

Post by WTH Dumas » Wed Jan 25, 2017 12:23 pm

What does CONCACAF have to do with mergers, RCR, RR or even Austin soccer at all? Why would you post that stupid $hit on this thread? RCR RR is going to be allowed to enter a team in to the CONCACAF tournament? STUPID. NOBODY CARES

Post by Guest » Wed Jan 25, 2017 1:41 pm

WTH Dumas wrote:What does CONCACAF have to do with mergers, RCR, RR or even Austin soccer at all? Why would you post that stupid $hit on this thread? RCR RR is going to be allowed to enter a team in to the CONCACAF tournament? STUPID. NOBODY CARES

Merger of the Americas - if you don't care about professional soccer and possibly improving the MLS through legitimizing and improving a No/So America Champions League I can't help you. Please go back to kicking to watching your 8 year old kick the ball against the fence in the back yard. I know you would rather bitch about everything that is wrong with every other club and ever other coach but yours. Tiresome for the rest of us but good for you.

Idiota

Post by Idiota » Wed Jan 25, 2017 2:25 pm

Sorry Pally but you have the wrong person. I think the point is why did you post it on this thread? Because you will not register and start an actual thread that relates to this topic. No you would rather remain anonymous so you can bash and bash on other topics/threads therefor you have to post your useless info. (hijack) on a thread in which it has ZERO relevance.

Roid Man

Post by Roid Man » Wed Jan 25, 2017 3:13 pm

Idiota wrote:Sorry Pally but you have the wrong person. I think the point is why did you post it on this thread? Because you will not register and start an actual thread that relates to this topic. No you would rather remain anonymous so you can bash and bash on other topics/threads therefor you have to post your useless info. (hijack) on a thread in which it has ZERO relevance.

Slow down roid rage. I actually looked for an old thread that had not been used in several days with a dead topic to "hijack." Sorry you don't approve. Oh, and yes, this is so controversial of a topic I didn't want to be tied to it... not. You really suck at conspiracy theory. So now please take your fancy ever changing user name which is as anonymous as "Guest" and keep trolling. Seems like you are the one bashing, I simply posted a link to an article I thought was interesting. Did you read it? Do you even have the reading comprehension level to get past the title without your ADD meds?

Didn't Think So.

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin » Wed Jan 25, 2017 3:22 pm

The proper forum would be International Soccer.
Thanks for visiting STXSoccer.com

Please review our Terms of Service: www.stxsoccer.com/terms.html